When are Royal Mail’s last posting dates for Christmas cards and parcels in 2020?
- Credit: citizenside.com
Royal Mail has announced the last posting dates for Christmas 2020. Don’t miss the deadlines for cards and presents!
Posting early for the festive season is always advisable, but more so than ever this year, with more of us likely to send parcels by post due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Within the UK there is still plenty of time. However, last dates are fast approaching for some worldwide destinations.
It is already too late to be sure of Christmas delivery by International Economy services to many non-European destinations. The last posting date for these was October 5, except for South Africa, Canada, the USA and the Middle and Far East.
The Royal Mail aims to make normal collections in the run-up to the big day. However, due to the volume of mail, collection times can differ, so it is worth checking the time on the postbox. Some collection times have also recently been earlier than usual due to coronavirus.
You may also want to watch:
The last collection in Ipswich is at the delivery office in Commercial Road.
MORE: When do clocks go back in 2020? Last posting dates for UK
Friday, December 18: 2nd Class and 2nd Class Signed For.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 3 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 5 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 6 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 7 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 8 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 9 Plans to build bungalow in pub garden refused after number of objections
- 10 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
Monday, December 21: 1st Class and 1st Class Signed For and Royal Mail Tracked 48.
Tuesday, December 22: Royal Mail Tracked 24*.
Wednesday, December 23: Special Delivery Guaranteed.
MORE: Homeware store to give back this ChristmasLast posting dates - International Economy
Monday, October 12: Middle and Far East, Hong Kong, Singapore and South Africa.
Monday, November 2: Canada, Cyprus, Greece, destinations in Eastern Europe, Iceland, Malta, Turkey and USA.
Monday, November 16: Western Europe.
International Standard. international tracking and signature services
Friday, December 4: Australia, New Zealand
Wednesday, December 9: Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central and South America, Far and Middle East.
Thursday, December 10: Canada, Cyprus, Malta.
Friday, December 11: Greece, Turkey, Eastern Europe (except Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia).
Saturday, December 12: Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden and USA.
Wednesday, December 16: Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain and Switzerland.
Friday, December 18: Belgium, France, Ireland and Luxembourg.