Rush-hour delays after crashes
A CRASH on the A12 near East Bergholt caused rush-hour delays after a smash at 8.15 this morning.
A CRASH on the A12 near East Bergholt sparked rush-hour delays after a smash at 8.15 this morning.
Ambulance crews were called to the south-bound carriageway following a collision involving a white Ford Transit van and a white BMW.
One lane was closed but has now been re-opened.
A 45-year-old man had to be cut from his car after a two-vehicle crash at the junction of the A140 and the B1077 at Broome at 7.15 this morning.
You may also want to watch:
He was later taken by ambulance to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital suffering neck injuries.
Diversions were in place through Eye but delays are expected.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo