Rushmere St Andrew: Crews called to fire in a dishwasher
- Credit: Archant
FIRE crews were called to tackle a fire in a dishwasher today.
Crews were called to the house in Ditchingham Grove, Rushmere St Andrew, at 11.54am.
One crew from Ipswich and one from Princes Street arrived on scene at 12.02pm to find a fire in a dishwasher.
Four firefighters wearing breathing apparatus extinguished the fire and made the house safe, as there was flooding within the house.
Crews left the incident at 1.16pm.
You may also want to watch:
Crews at the scene also requested assistance from the Red Cross, as the people living in the house were in need of practical and emotional support.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 5 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 6 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 7 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 8 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 9 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 10 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000