Safe containing large amount of cash stolen from Brandon business
- Credit: Archant
A safe containing a large amount of cash was stolen from a business in Brandon in the early hours of today after burglars got in through the roof.
Burglars broke into the property on London Road around 4.20am and caused considerable damage to the roof before stealing the safe, which contained a large amount of cash, according to police.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said: “We were called at 4.20am this morning to a business premises in Brandon.
“The alarm sounded at the premises and entry was gained via the roof.
“Suspects removed a safe containg a large amount of cash and enquiries are continuing.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information about the burglary is asked to call Suffolk police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 6 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 7 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
- 8 Village pub given go-ahead to expand dining area
- 9 Cook on Chambers, Skuse and whether Fleetwood clash could be their final Town game
- 10 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results