40-home housing estate to be launched in village
- Credit: Archant
A new housing development of 40 homes in Aldringham, near the Suffolk coast, is to be launched this month.
Hopkins and Moore, part of the Hopkins Homes group, was granted planning permission to build the mixture of two-bedroom, three-bedroom and four-bedroom homes in the village near Leiston in June 2018.
The housebuilder says the new Sandpipers development “is ideal for those who desire village living whilst remaining in close proximity to nearby Aldeburgh, Framlingham and Ipswich”.
It is made up of 40 home in total, with 27 private and 13 affordable.
The private mix will be made up of two-bedroom coach houses and houses, alongside three-bedroom and four-bedroom homes.
You may also want to watch:
At the launch on Saturday, June 20, people will be able to tour the site’s show home called The Puffin - a four-bedroom detached house with a double garage and garden overlooking fields.
In line with government guidance on coronavirus, all Hopkins and Moore and Hopkins Homes marketing suites and show homes re-opened in May.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 4 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 5 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 6 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 7 Mike Bacon: This Ipswich team has Paul Cook's style stamped all over it
- 8 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 9 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 10 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
A detailed set of measures are in place to ensure health and safety for visitors and employees.
As such, the show home will be available to view by appointment only.
For further information, call 01728 448468 or email Hopkins and Moore.
Alternatively, visit the housebuilder’s website.