Firm recruits dozens of new carers amid ‘skyrocketing’ demand
- Credit: Archant
Woodbridge-based care provider Sarah’s Carers is to recruit 30 new live-in carers to help meet “skyrocketing” demand.
The family-run business offers 24/7 live-in care in addition to daily care services.
Sarah Seaman, founder and director of Sarah’s Carers, said: “Demand for live-in care services has literally skyrocketed over the last few months, with many families looking into alternative options to residential care for their loved ones.”
As such, the firm is launching a major recruitment campaign to recruit the new live-in carers in Suffolk in response to a 200% increase in enquiries since the Covid-19 outbreak began.
Ms Seaman, a qualified nurse, added: “Most of us see our home as a safe place, a sanctuary even, and that has become increasingly evident during the pandemic – it’s therefore not surprising to see enquiries for home-based care grow.”
You may also want to watch:
Live-in care supports older people or those with complex needs, such as a long-term health condition or disability.
It also helps them to continue living in their own home and provides valuable companionship while supporting with personal care.
- 1 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 2 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 3 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 4 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 5 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 8 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 9 Goalkeeping coach Walker leaves Town as Cook bids to 'freshen things up'
- 10 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
For more information, visit https://www.sarahscarers.com/