Are you smarter than an 11-year-old? Take our SATs quiz
- Credit: Archant
Thousands of Suffolk and Essex pupils have endured Key Stage 2 SATs tests this week – now’s your chance to see how you would do.
This quick quiz features questions taken from official SATs papers and tests your arithmetic, spelling and grammar.
Students in year 6 from across the UK have participated in reading, arithmetic, reasoning and spelling tests this week.
They are not allowed calculators in the exams and must show their working to achieve top marks.
SATs exams are compulsory but have attracted criticism from some parents and teachers for being too harsh.
You may also want to watch:
Last week, we reported on an entire class of pupils at a Suffolk primary school - they boycotted their exams, with parents arguing children should be learning more than just how to pass tests.
Fifteen parents at Bealings School, near Woodbridge, decided to take their children out of the exams - claiming their education is being ruined by over-testing.
You can read more about their decision here.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 7 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 8 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 9 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology