Saucepan fire

AN UNATTENDED saucepan was the cause of a house fire in Sudbury tonight.

Smoke flooded into the hallway of the two-storey semi-detached house, in Priory Road.

Fire crews arrived at 8.36pm and discovered that the saucepan had been left on the gas hob.

The contents had burnt and smoke had filled the kitchen, which needed ventilating.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus