Chimney fire spreads through house
- Credit: Google Maps
Firefighters have been called to a house fire where flames spread from the chimney.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue were called to South Entrance in Saxmundham at around 6.40pm on Tuesday.
Firefighters from Aldeburgh, Leiston and Saxmundham were all called to the scene.
A spokesman for the fire service said that the fire began in the house's chimney but spread into the building.
Crews were able to bring the fire under control and a stop was called at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
All engines have returned to their stations.
No injuries were reported at the scene.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 4 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 5 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 8 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 9 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 10 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children