Presmere Nursery School host scarecrow competition
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters at an east Suffolk nursery school have been building their very own scarecrows.
Presmere Nursery School in Pettistree hosted its own scarecrow competition this week.
22 scarecrows were entered into the competition which featured two age categories.
A wide variety of materials were used to build the scarecrows including balloons and fabric.
It was up to our very own photographer Sarah Lucy Brown to make the decision on the winning entries.
You may also want to watch:
Delilah won the 0-2 years category whilst Joshua was the winner in the 3-4 years category.
The children have been learning about spring in nursery and so staff thought it was a good way to continue their learning at hope with the help of the children’s parents.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 4 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 5 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 8 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 9 Biker injured in crash with car in south Suffolk
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
Kerry Balaan, a nursery practitioner at Presmere said: “I think it was lovely to see and it’s great to have that parents partnership.”