Man charged with burglaries in Bury St Edmunds
A 49-year-old man has been charged with two burglaries and an attempted burglary in Bury St Edmunds.
Between Monday September 9, and Tuesday, September 10, jewellery and electronics were stolen from a property during a burglary in Westley Road.
On Tuesday, September 10, another burglary took place at a different address in the same road in which an iPad was stolen.
The same day, an attempted burglary took place in Out Risbygate.
According to a spokesman for Suffolk police, entry to the property was forced but nothing was reported to have been stolen.
You may also want to watch:
Scott Chesney, from Bury St Edmunds, appeared at Suffolk Magistrates' Court in Ipswich on Thursday, September 12, charged with two counts of burglary and one of attempted burglary. He was remanded in custody.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 4 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 5 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 6 Andy Angles: Five observations following Town's clash with Crystal Palace
- 7 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 8 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 9 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 10 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood