Scott out, Tai GP shock
IPSWICH Witches star Scott Nicholls will NOT be racing in the Grand Prix series next season.The news is hardly surprising after Nicholls' performances in the GP's last season, although fellow Brit Chris Harris gets another opportunity with a wild card entry.
Speedway: Ipswich Witches star Scott Nicholls will NOT be racing in the Grand Prix series next season.
The news is hardly surprising after Nicholls' performances in the GP's last season, although fellow Brit Chris Harris gets another opportunity with a wild card entry.
The four permanent wild card entries are: Fredrik Lindgren, Hans Andersen, Harris and Tai Woffinden.
Woffinden will be making his GP debut season.
You may also want to watch:
Commenting on the selection, Paul Bellamy, managing director, BSI Speedway said: "It has been a very difficult choice this year to select the four permanent wild cards for the Series and some can feel fortunate they have been selected while undoubtedly others will feel disappointed they have not made the cut.”
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 3 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 4 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 5 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 6 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo