Scratch cards stolen during break-in at Haverhill newsagents
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man smashed his way into a Haverhill newsagents and stole scratch cards.
The break-in happened in the early hours of today, Tuesday, December 11, between 4.30am and 5am at Martin’s newsagents in the High Street.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: “Police received a report of burglary at Martin’s newsagents on the High Street.
“A suspect has entered the location by kicking the bottom glass pane of door and gaining entry.
“The suspect then proceeded to steal scratch cards from the premises.”
You may also want to watch:
He added that it is believed the suspect was male and was wearing a blue hoody and dark jeans.
Anyone who witnessed the incident, saw any suspicious behaviour, or has knowledge of the incident should contact Haverhill police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/71477/18
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 6 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 7 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 8 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 9 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 10 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.