Concern grows for missing Haverhill man Pawal Kolataj who may be using crutches
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk man who has been reported missing is believed to be using crutches after injuring his leg, police have said.
Pawal Kolataj, from Haverhill, was last seen around 12noon on Saturday, May 5.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said police and family members were concerned for Mr Kolataj’s welfare.
He is described as white, 5ft 7in tall, of medium build, with short blond hair and has some front teeth missing.
The missing man may be wearing a white baseball cap.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who believes they have seen Mr Kolataj, or who has any information regarding his whereabouts, is asked to contact the duty sergeant at Haverhill Police Station on 101.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 7 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies