Seaside scenes captured at Felixstowe by our eagle-eyed iwitness photographers
- Credit: citizenside.com
Sat right on the south-eastern tip of Suffolk, Felixstowe has a lot to offer - as our iwitness community have been discovering.
Fromt he martello tower, to the docks and the beach, Felixstowe is a town created of fascinating shapes that make for interesting photos.
Here we see the tower at Old Felixstowe photographed by both Stephen Squirrell and Artist Remraf.
Both feature the same subject but the photos are completely different thanks to the angle, light and exposure.
Mr Squirrell also submitted a landscape photo to our user-led iwitness service from his walk at Felixstowe Ferry, with the late afternoon haze creating a mysterious feel.
Meanwhile another photographer shared an image taken from the beach of a ship passing out of the docks.
Share your photos today, join us at iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 The most beautiful places to live in Suffolk - according to estate agents
- 2 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 3 'He's made massive strides here' - Town recall striker Simpson from Swindon
- 4 The Secrets of Dunwich: East Anglia's lost capital
- 5 Villages shock as seven Suffolk postboxes stolen in 10 days
- 6 5 places to spot celebrities in Suffolk
- 7 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 8 Cash machines stolen in ram raid at Tesco in Brandon
- 9 'Ludicrous' - Stanley boss on 'big turning point' in Town loss
- 10 6 roadworks to avoid in Suffolk this week