Car crashes into lamp post in town centre
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services have been called to a crash in Woodbridge - where a car smashed into a lamp post.
Police were called to Quayside at around 8.25am today, Thursday, November 21, after receiving reports of a single vehicle collision.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said a Seat Leon had collided with the lamp post and that the street light had later fallen down.
She said traffic could still get past the scene of the crash, as the fallen lamp post is not fully blocking the road.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service has also attended as there is fluid from the vehicle and broken wires from the lamp post in the road .
You may also want to watch:
There are not believed to be any injuries as a result of the crash.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 3 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 4 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 5 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 6 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 7 French pop-up restaurant owner unveils new seaside hotel plan
- 8 Woman in critical condition and man arrested after serious A12 crash
- 9 31 miserable stats which sum up a largely miserable Ipswich Town season
- 10 Missing person from Braintree has been found