Seb out of GP qualifiers
Sebastian Ulamek has been ruled out of Saturday's Grand Prix qualifying semi-final at Motala in Sweden.The Grand Prix rider is reported to have suffered a broken shoulder-blade when he crashed in Heat 3 of Rospiggarna's Swedish Elite League match with Indianerna on Tuesday night.
Sebastian Ulamek has been ruled out of Saturday's Grand Prix qualifying semi-final at Motala in Sweden.
The Grand Prix rider is reported to have suffered a broken shoulder-blade when he crashed in Heat 3 of Rospiggarna's Swedish Elite League match with Indianerna on Tuesday night.
Ulamek is one of a handful of withdrawals from this weekend's two semi-finals, with Danes Patrick Hougaard and Leon Madsen, and Swedish prospect Thomas H.Jonasson also pulling out.
It means there are now three Brits bidding to reach the final at Coventry on September 18, with Chris Harris joined at Motala by Tai Woffinden, and James Wright also given a reprieve after getting a call-up for the other semi-final at Daugavpils.
You may also want to watch:
GP regulars Kenneth Bjerre and Grzegorz Walasek, and recent Swedish wild-card Antonio Lindback, ride at Motala while Fredrik Lindgren competes in the other semi-final at Daugavpils.
MOTALA (Saturday, July 4): Jesper B.Monberg (Denmark), Lukas Dryml (Czech Republic), Antonio Lindback (Sweden), Kenneth Bjerre (Denmark), Magnus Zetterstrom (Sweden), Piotr Swiderski (Poland), Christian Hefenbrock (Germany), Matej Zagar (Slovenia), Tai Woffinden (Great Britain), Morten Risager (Denmark), Kauko Nieminen (Finland), Davey Watt (Australia), Renat Gafurov (Russia), Jonas Davidsson (Sweden), Chris Harris (Great Britain), Grzegorz Walasek (Poland).
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 5 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 6 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 7 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 8 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
Track reserves: Joonas Kylmakorpi (Finland), Matej Kus (Czech Republic).
DAUGAVPILS (Saturday, July 4): Tobias Kroner (Germany), James Wright (Great Britain), Ales Dryml (Czech Republic), Andrey Karpov(Ukraine), Piotr Protasiewicz (Poland), Martin Vaculik (Slovakia), Rory Schlein (Australia), Bjarne Pedersen (Denmark), Adrian Miedzinski (Poland), Maksim Bogdanovs (Latvia), Jaroslaw Hampel (Poland), Fredrik Lindgren (Sweden), Martin Smolinski (Germany), Jurica Pavlic (Croatia), Chris Holder (Australia), Matej Ferjan (Hungary).
Track reserves: Kjastas Puodzhuks (Latvia), Viatcheslav Gerutskyi (Latvia).