Second man charged in connection with service station thefts
- Credit: Archant
A second man has been charged in connection with two burglaries at Suffolk service stations earlier this month.
Peter Hallam, 45, of Shipfield in Norwich, has been charged with two counts of burglary by Suffolk police.
Hallam appeared at Norwich Magistrates’ Court on Monday and has been remanded into custody to appear at Norwich Crown Court on Monday, June 22.
Kieron Watkins, 32, of no fixed address, had previously been charged in connection with the two thefts.
Watkins pleaded guilty at Norwich Magistrates’ Court on Monday, May 11 and was remanded into custody, pending sentencing.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk police were called on Monday, May 4 after receiving reports of a break-in at the Darsham service station on the A12, where cigarettes were stolen.
A short while later, in the early hours of Tuesday, cigarettes were also stolen from the Jet garage in Station Road, Framlingham.
- 1 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 2 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 3 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 4 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 5 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 6 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 7 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale
- 8 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 9 Evans returns to Town side for Millwall clash
- 10 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named