Security man at Stowmarket nightclub denies assault
- Credit: Archant
The trial of a former Stowmarket nightclub bouncer accused of fracturing a man’s elbow will take place in February.
Before Ipswich Crown Court on Tuesday (October 29) for a plea and trial preparation hearing was Gary Sullivan, 34, of Sheering Mill Lane, Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire.
He pleaded not guilty to assaulting a man causing him actual bodily harm following an incident at Carbon nightclub on July 30, 2017.
It is alleged a man sustained injuries to his arm after being removed from the Station Road East club by Mr Sullivan while he was working as security at the venue.
Judge Martyn Levett adjourned the case until February 17 for a trial which is expected to last two days.
You may also want to watch:
A trial readiness hearing will take place in February 12.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 6 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 7 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 8 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 9 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season