See video of the starling murmuration sweeping over RSPB Minsmere here
- Credit: citizenside.com
It is one of nature’s most mesmerising sights, and photographer Barry Pullen was lucky enough to not only witness it but also capture it on video.
Mr Pullen, a member of our iwitness24 community, was at RSPB Minsmere to see the starling murmuration this weekend.
He said: “It was great to see this event.”
The captivating dance of the birds can often be seen in late October and early November sunset as the starlings start to form their autumn roosts.
Thousands fly together, making complex shapes in the sky as they do.
You may also want to watch:
With its array of beautiful nature reserves, Norfolk and Suffolk is one of the best places to see starlings in action.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex