Woman charged with assault after paramedic spat at
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 30s is due to appear before magistrates accused of assaulting an emergency worker after a paramedic was allegedly spat at after being flagged down in Colchester.
Police officers were called to reports of an ambulance worker having been assaulted in Rosebery Avenue, Colchester, on Wednesday, May 6.
At about at around 3.30pm, officers received reports that an ambulance worker was flagged down by a woman and then spat at.
Essex Police had made an appeal for information from the public following the incident.
On Sunday, the constabulary said a 34-year-old woman had been charged with assault on an emergency worker.
You may also want to watch:
The force announced that Semedar Crane, of no fixed address, had been remanded in custody and was due to appear at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court the following day on Monday, May 25.
- 1 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 2 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 3 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 5 Warnock and Dijon boss give updates on Town targets Coulson and Celina
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Millwall 3: Town are well tamed by Lions
- 8 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 9 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 10 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases