Sentimental medallions stolen in Colchester home burglary
- Credit: Archant
Sentimental medallions were stolen during a burglary of a home in Greenwood Grove, Colchester.
Thieves broke into the property through a rear door sometime between Saturday, January 9 and Tuesday, January 19.
Two medallions said to be of great sentimental value to the victim were stolen.
The medallions are yellow gold, with single link chains.
One of the medallions has an image of a dragon on, and the other a ‘double happiness’ symbol on (pictured).
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has any information about the burglary or who has been offered these medallions for sale is asked to contact Pc Lucy Percival at Colchester CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 8 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets