Motorcyclist injured in serious collision
A busy road in Lowestoft was closed earlier today due to a serious collision.
Officers were called to reports of an accident involving a motorcycle in Colville Road at around 9pm today.
Police, who described the crash as serious, shut the road in both directions while emergency services worked at the scene.
It is now back open to traffic, a police spokesman said.
A spokeswoman said a male motorcyclist was hurt in the collision, suffering suspected leg and back injuries.
You may also want to watch:
His injuries are not thought to be life-threatening at this time.
Witnesses to the collision and anyone with information should call Suffolk Constabulary on 101 quoting CAD 364 of today, December 3.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 3 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 4 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 5 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 6 Essex home 'completely destroyed' by fire
- 7 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 8 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 9 Delays on A12 after crash near Saxmundham
- 10 190 homes plan in Bramford village will meet 'rising demand' for housing