Serious crash at crossroads between Thurston and Rougham
- Credit: Archant
A motorist has been flown to hospital with suspected broken legs after they were involved in a crash in Suffolk.
The collision involving two vehicles happened just after 11am today at a crossroads between Thurston and Rougham.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said one motorist had been transported by air ambulance to West Suffolk Hospital with suspected broken legs.
No one else is thought to have been seriously hurt, the police spokesman said.
Police have shut the road while an investigation into the cause of the collision is carried out.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service was also called to the crash.
The crossroads is located where Thurston Road, Beyton Road and Thedwastre Road meet.
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 3 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 4 Matchday Live: Chaplin fires Town in front after clever move
- 5 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 6 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 7 Long delays on A12 after overturned tractor trailer
- 8 Ex Town striker Wickham links back up with Manning at MK Dons
- 9 'Two suspicious individuals' spotted on primary school roof
- 10 Patrols 'throughout the night' following dispersal order in Suffolk town