Man taken to hospital after car and motorbike crash
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital following a crash in a Suffolk village this morning.
Emergency services were called just after 8am to Wiston Road in Nayland - on the Suffolk/Essex border - following a collision between a car and a motorbike.
The motorcyclist, a man, was taken to Colchester General Hospital with a broken arm and lower back pain.
The A134 northbound remains closed as the accident was so close to the crossroads, according to police.
A spokeswoman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: "We were called at 8.01am with reports of a collision at the junction of Wiston Road and Harpers Hill, Nayland.
You may also want to watch:
"We sent one ambulance and took one person to Colchester General Hospital for further treatment."
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 3 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 4 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 5 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 6 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 7 Essex home 'completely destroyed' by fire
- 8 Delays on A12 after crash near Saxmundham
- 9 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 10 190 homes plan in Bramford village will meet 'rising demand' for housing