Woman dies in crash on A1066 at Garboldisham
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 70s has died at the scene of a crash in Garboldisham near Thetford, police have confirmed.
Ambulance crews, firefighters and police officers were sent to the A1066 at the crossroads for Smallworth shortly before 8.15am.
A grey Seat Ibiza, black Landrover Freelander, grey BMW 320D and a white Mercedes sprinter van were involved in the crash.
The female passenger of the BMW died at the scene.
The driver of the BMW was rushed to hospital with serious injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Drivers and passengers in the other two vehicles suffered minor injuries.
Road closures were put in place for several hours, and after the vehicles were recovered the A1066 was re-opened.
- 1 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 2 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 4 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 5 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 6 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 7 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 8 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 9 Town's new owners to discuss player recruitment with Cook this week
- 10 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash.
Call Norfolk Police on 101 quoting 57 of today’s date with information.