Suffolk school wins national music video competition
- Credit: SET Ixworth
Pupils at SET Ixworth School have won a national competition after creating their own music video - in French.
The competition was run by French culture and language school, Institut Français.
In just one month, 25 Year 9 students created ‘Au Revoir Confinement’ as an ode to the end of lockdown and online lessons.
One of the singers, Fleur, said: “I found it amazing being able to work with some very talented people I would have never worked with after so many months of online learning."
Classmate Theo said: “When our French teacher asked for volunteers, I jumped at the chance, even though French isn't my favourite subject!"
You may also want to watch:
Head of Languages Louise Ramsey said: “With creative and musical collaborative projects so difficult due to Covid restrictions in schools this year, this seemed an excellent opportunity for students to work together and showcase their talents to a national audience."
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 2 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 3 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 4 Cook will be looking to complete the puzzle as Town host Millwall in dress rehearsal
- 5 Woman, 29, dies in crash with construction digger near A12
- 6 Fallen tree partially blocks stretch of A12
- 7 Latitude Festival could lead to around 400 Covid cases despite jabs and tests
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 10 Plans for new 'ambitious' housing development moves forward