Seven cars damaged by vandals in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
In the third spate of criminal damage in just under a week, two men set about dealing damage to more vehicles in Suffolk last night.
Lowestoft Police believe that they began vandalising the cars at around 11pm on Saturday, September 28.
The cars were on Durban Road in the town.
Suffolk police are appealing for any witnesses to contact them on 101 quoting reference 426.
On the same night three men were arrested in connection with damaging eight cars using an air-weapon in Bury St Edmunds.
The 18, 22 and 24-year old were detained for questioning.
In Ipswich, 14 cases of vandalism were carried out last Sunday, September 24 in Rushmere Road.
You may also want to watch:
We are awaiting comment from Suffolk Constabulary.
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 4 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 5 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 6 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 7 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter
- 8 Returning fans, new faces and a visit from Premier League royalty - Town face Crystal Palace as pre-season moves up a gear
- 9 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 10 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K