Severe delays on A120 eastbound in Little Bentley after three-car crash
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Emergency services were called to a three-car crash on the A120 in Little Bentley this afternoon.
The incident happened on the eastbound carriageway at around 4.30pm between the Pellens Corner junction and the A133 junction.
One person was taken to hospital while two others suffered minor injuries.
It is believed that a woman in her 70s suffered internal injuries and was taken to Colchester General Hospital.
Her injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Police have closed the road while recovery takes place, with a diversion in place through Weeley and Tendring.
Motorists are advised to allow extra time for their journey in the area.
- 1 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 2 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 8 Person taken to hospital after two-car crash
- 9 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 10 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts