Measure for measure - Shakespeare on the bill at ale festival
- Credit: Archant
Drinkers enjoyed a pint and play at a Suffolk brewery’s annual beer and theatre festival.
The ShakesBeer Festival returned for a second year to the Star Wing Brewery in Redgrave, Suffolk.
From July 11 to 14, craft ale enthusiasts could sample performances of the Bard's Twelfth Night along with more than 20 ales local to East Anglia and beyond including Star Wing's own six core craft ales brewed just yards away.
Star Wing director Mark Duxon said on Sunday: "It's been fantastic. You never know with the weather but on Saturday we were packed, which was great to see."
Mark said the brewery was working with Suffolk Cinema Network to start screening films in and outdoors as part of a plan to make community arts a regular feature at the brewery.
You may also want to watch:
"We are in the middle of rural Suffolk and off the beaten track a bit so we want to create something for people to come to."
- 1 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 2 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 3 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 4 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 5 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 6 Family pay tribute to former Suffolk headteacher who has passed away
- 7 'Our most complete performance of the season' - Cook on 4-0 win at Portsmouth
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 4-0 win at Pompey
- 9 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 10 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star