Dog reportedly kills three sheep near Suffolk border
- Credit: Gregg Brown
A large dog has reportedly attacked and killed three sheep near the border of Essex and Suffolk.
Suffolk police have said several incidents of dogs attacking livestock have occurred in Bergholt Road, Bentley, between June 7 and July 13.
It is believed that a large dog had attacked the livestock on several occasions, resulting in three of them being killed and another seriously injured.
The most recent incident reportedly took place on Monday, July 13, sometime between 7am and 11am.
There is a public footpath to the rear of the field and police are reminding dog owners to keep their animals under control.
You may also want to watch:
• Anybody with any information that could identify the dog and those involved in these incidents are asked to call Suffolk Constabulary on 101, quoting reference 37/39571/20
- 1 Suffolk Instagram star spreads body positivity for 'mid-size' girls through fashion
- 2 Suffolk events going ahead this summer which you can enjoy
- 3 A140 closed this weekend to connect road to new roundabout
- 4 Former bakery goes up for sale after restaurant plans fall through
- 5 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 6 Hair salon and cocktail bar opening new Suffolk site as demand 'goes bananas'
- 7 Murder probe launched after woman found dead at Ipswich flat
- 8 'I don't want to tarnish the good feelings I have with the fans' - Lambert on Celtic vacancy
- 9 Covid patient admissions drop at Ipswich and Colchester hospitals
- 10 Infection rates show slight rise in some districts