Fraudster posing as manager steals crates of Red Bull and cigarettes from service station
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A fraudster posing as the manager of the Shell Fiveways Service Station has stolen cigarettes, cash and Red Bull from the store on the A11.
The incident took place on Thursday morning, October 8, after an employee working at the petrol station was phoned by a man shortly after midnight.
The unknown man claimed he was the store manager, who told him to pack up all of the store’s cigarettes, four crates of Red Bull energy drinks and a quantity of cash and e-top up vouchers.
He said the items would be collected by two taxi drivers later that morning.
At around 2am, entry was gained into the back of the store and all of the items were stolen.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said no-one was hurt in the incident.
Those with any knowledge of the incident are asked to call Suffolk police on 101, quoting reference 37/58633/20.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 3 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 4 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 5 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 6 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 7 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 8 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 9 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 10 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him