Showers predicted as rain spreads to Suffolk from the south this afternoon
- Credit: Gregg Brown
A bright start to the weekend’s weather looks set to be replaced by falling temperatures and rain this evening.
Saturday started fine, but forecasters warned of rain arriving later on.
Spells of mostly light rain will spread from the south into the afternoon, according to the Met Office, becoming locally heavy and persistent later.
Tonight remains cloudy and damp, with rain easing off for a time, only to return later on.
The outlook is cloudy and cool for Sunday, with further spells of rain dying away later, and western areas seeing the best chance of some late sunny intervals.
You may also want to watch:
At 17C, maximum temperatures with be slightly cooler than today’s high of 19C.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 5 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 9 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence
- 10 7 pretty villages in Suffolk