Sible Hedingham: Woman guilty of boyfriend’s death in road crash
A STUDENT has today been found guilty of killing her boyfriend in a road crash in north Essex.
The collision happened in Sible Hedingham when Jayme Mann lost control of her Renault Clio while travelling along an unnamed road and struck trees on Delvin End on May 8, 2010.
The front seat passenger, Lee Dipino, 20, from Summerfields in Sible Hedingham, was pronounced dead at the scene.
In June 2010, Mann was issued summons relating to causing death by careless driving.
She stood trial at Chelmsford Crown Court on Monday and after three days, the 21-year-old, from Butlers Way in Great Yeldham, was found guilty.
You may also want to watch:
Mann has been released on court bail prior to sentencing at Chelmsford Crown Court in September.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 'It was a bit of a heavy weight' - Cook on Evans, Morsy and the Town captaincy
- 7 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 8 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 9 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 10 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions