Woman left with serious back injuries after crash
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been left with severe back injuries following a serious road traffic collision near Bury St Edmunds.
Officers were called shortly after 9:30am yesterday Tuesday, November 12 following reports of a two vehicle collision on the A134 in Sicklesmere near to Bury St Edmunds.
Two cars, a black Vauxhall Mokka and a blue Volkswagen Beetle, were involved in the collision. One woman sustained serious back injuries and a second woman received minor injuries.
Both were taken by ambulance to West Suffolk Hospital for treatment.
Officers are now appealing for witnesses after a serious road traffic collision in Sicklesmere.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody travelling in the area at the relevant time and witnessed the collision or who saw the manner of driving immediately prior is asked to contact the Roads and Armed Policing Team quoting CAD reference 69 of November 12.
Crimestoppers - Contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form: www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 4 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 5 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 6 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 8 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 9 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 10 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema