Sicklesmere: Van and lorry collide on A134
FIRE crews have been called to cut the roof off a van involved in a collision with a lorry near Bury St Edmunds.
Police received reports of the collision at 10.25am on the A134 in Sicklesmere.
Ambulance staff are concerned that a man in the van may have spinal injuries.
The fire service are on their way to cut the roof off the vehicle.
The collision was between a red Daf lorry and a white Mercedes Sprinter van.
You may also want to watch:
The incident, which happened outside the post office, has caused the road to be closed in both directions.
Diversions are in place: southbound via Hawstead Lane and northbound via Bradfield St George.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 8 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 9 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 10 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid