Signalling fault causing rail delays through Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A fault on the railway line at Ipswich is causing trains to be delayed or cancelled.
Two services between Ipswich and Felixstowe have been cancelled and replaced with a bus service.
Other trains including services to Cambridge and London face delays of up to 20 minutes.
Engineers from Network Rail are on scene trying to resolve the problem.
Disruption is expected until 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
A level crossing fault at Diss is adding to the delays for services between Norwich and Ipswich.
Delays of up to 10 minutes are being caused by the problem, which is expected to be resolved by 3pm.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 8 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets