Signalling problems causing delays to rail services around Ipswich
Trains running through Ipswich are being cancelled or delayed after a signal fault.
Two services between the town and Felixstowe have been cancelled, while other trains passing through are facing delays of around ten minutes.
It follows disruption elsewhere on the network this morning.
Earlier this morning services in and out of Norwich were delayed by a points failure – having a knock-on effect across the rest of the region.
Other trains between Ipswich and Lowestoft have been cancelled or replaced by a road replacement service due to a points failure, while the 7.03am service from Stowmarket to London Liverpool Street did not run due to a train fault.
You may also want to watch:
Operator Abellio Greater Anglia apologised for any inconvenience caused.
- 1 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 2 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 3 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 4 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 5 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 6 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 7 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 8 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 9 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 10 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'