Arts and crafts store moves to bigger and better premises
- Credit: Archant
A business that champions local artists and crafts people has moved to bigger and better premises.
Simply Handmade was closed for a couple of days last week to allow for the big move to the Woodhall Business park on the outskirts of the town centre.
Now reopened it will still be offering its sewing services (curtains, clothes, roman blinds etc) but are also adding a dry cleaning service and a while-you-wait alterations service where you can relax in our reception room and enjoy a cup of coffee.
It is also offering soft furnishings, an interior design service and a selection of handmade gifts.
They will run bigger crafting workshops with a dedicated, newly decorated private workshop room and it has its very own outside space too so visitors can look forward to some very different workshops in the coming months.
You may also want to watch:
They are situated just behind B&Q in Sudbury, (formerly Focus) and reopened on Thursday September 20, following their move from the Stour Valley Business Centre, in Brundon Lane, Sudbury.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 'Complete waste of our money' - uproar over Santa's grotto
- 3 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 4 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 5 Jailed company boss to sell home to repay swindled customers
- 6 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back
- 7 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 8 Ipswich mum 'eating junk food and take-aways' goes from size 22 to 12
- 9 Suffolk braced for Indian summer before forecast showers next week
- 10 Goals, vision and chats with a legend - how Town's loan stars are doing