Suffolk school fete was a ‘truly magical evening’
- Credit: MOLLY MILLER
A Suffolk school’s summer fete has been hailed a “huge success” - thanks to its array of generous helpers.
Sir Robert Hitcham’s Primary School in Framlingham said its fete had been a “really fabulous event for the town”.
Organised by Emma Lawley, from the school’s “friends” group, the fete featured face painting, bouncy castle, and a puppet show, as well as games including splat the rat, jam jar ping pong and more.
Visiting organisations included the Suffolk Punch Trust, the Rock Project and Kuk Sool Wan and a street dance troupe.
“The huge army of helpers from parents and staff did an amazing job, and the school are delighted with the outcome, a truly magical evening where everyone came together and had so much fun,” a school spokesman said.
You may also want to watch:
“Our thanks go to all those helpers and all the local sponsors who contributed to the event through prizes, sponsorship or advertising.”
- 1 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 2 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 3 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 4 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 5 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 7 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 8 'Keep the faith' - Town fans on poor start and what needs to change
- 9 From favourites to outsiders - odds on Town winning League One drift widely
- 10 Mike Bacon: Oh, what have we done to deserve this?