Global music star Sir Tom Jones announces Suffolk gig
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Music legend Sir Tom Jones has announced he will be touring some of the UK’s most historic locations this summer – including a date at Euston Hall in Suffolk.
Sir Tom’s career spans six decades, and has seen him sell more than 100 million records.
He has won countless accolades – including a BRIT award for Outstanding Contribution to Music, and a Silver Clef award for Lifetime Achievement.
Knighted by The Queen in 2006, the global superstar has had 36 top 40 hits in the UK.
Director Peter Taylor said: “Tom is a true music legend and I’m delighted we are once again working with him in 2018. We have presented many gigs with Tom and it never fails to impress me just what a first class performer this man is.”
You may also want to watch:
The It’s Not Unusual singer is due to perform at Euston Hall, which is just south of Thetford, on Friday, July 6.
Tickets go on general sale at 9am this Friday, March 2, via www.ticketmaster.co.uk
- 1 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 2 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 4 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 5 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 6 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 7 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 8 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 9 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 10 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'