Global music star Sir Tom Jones announces Suffolk gig
- Credit: Gregg Brown
Music legend Sir Tom Jones has announced he will be touring some of the UK’s most historic locations this summer – including a date at Euston Hall in Suffolk.
Sir Tom’s career spans six decades, and has seen him sell more than 100 million records.
He has won countless accolades – including a BRIT award for Outstanding Contribution to Music, and a Silver Clef award for Lifetime Achievement.
Knighted by The Queen in 2006, the global superstar has had 36 top 40 hits in the UK.
Director Peter Taylor said: “Tom is a true music legend and I’m delighted we are once again working with him in 2018. We have presented many gigs with Tom and it never fails to impress me just what a first class performer this man is.”
The It’s Not Unusual singer is due to perform at Euston Hall, which is just south of Thetford, on Friday, July 6.
Tickets go on general sale at 9am this Friday, March 2, via www.ticketmaster.co.uk
- 1 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 2 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 3 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 4 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 5 Stu says: Six observations following Papa John's Trophy exit to Arsenal U21s
- 6 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 7 Friends speak of 'spiking' in market town and advise others: 'be careful'
- 8 West Suffolk's Covid rate rises to become highest in county
- 9 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 10 Former Town defender McGreal returns to club in coaching role