Sitting room fire in Suffolk home

FIREFIGHTERS have tackled a fire in the sitting room of a Suffolk home.

FIREFIGHTERS have tackled a fire in the sitting room of a Suffolk home.

The blaze broke out in Ashwell Road, Bury St Edmunds, at around 10.10pm last night.

Two fire crews were called to the scene and the flames were under control by 10.55pm.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter