Six iPhones worth more than £3,000 combined stolen from iStore in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk police have released CCTV images of two men they would like to speak to in connection with the theft of six iPhones from a shop in Ipswich.
The incident, at the iStore, in Tower Ramparts (now Sailmakers), happened on Wednesday, November 4 at around 11.30am.
Two men entered the shop and removed six iPhone mobile phones from a display stand and then ran off taking the phones with them.
Two Rose Gold iPhone 6s Plus, two Space Grey iPhone 6s Plus, one Gold iPhone 6s Plus and one Silver iPhone, with a combined value understood to be £3,474, were stolen.
The first suspect is described as being a white man, 6ft tall, 19 or 20 years old with dark hair which was close shaved on both sides of his head. He was wearing a big puffer style jacket with fur around the hood, grey trousers with a blue stripe down the side and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
The second suspect is also described as being a white man, between 5ft 7in and 5ft 9in tall in his late twenties. He was wearing a ‘North Face’ body warmer with a long sleeved grey top underneath, grey trousers and white trainers.
Officers are keen to speak to anyone with any information relating to the incident or who may recognise the men in the images.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 5 'Next season we'll have a right go' - Roberts on Fleetwood win and Chambers' future
- 6 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 7 Biker breaks collarbone in swerve to avoid car on wrong side of road
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-1 win against Fleetwood
- 9 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 10 Photos released in connection with two indecent exposure incidents
Witnesses, or anyone with information should contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting reference number 12918/15 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org