Six vehicles collide on A14
EMERGENCY services are currently on scene at a collision which has involved up to six vehicles on the A14.
EMERGENCY services are currently on scene at a collision which has involved six vehicles on the A14.
Suffolk police received a call at 6.33am this morning, after reports of a collision on the A14 between junctions 37 at Exning and junction 38.
The incident started after a white Iveco lorry broke down on the busy stretch of road, causing two cars to swerve and plough into the central reservation.
Further vehicles then attempted to swerve to avoid the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Other cars involved in the incident included a green BMW 320, a silver Vauxhall Signum, a Ford Transit Van, blue Ford Focus, and a Saturn.
The accident has caused one lane to remain blocked, however police are currently working to recover the cars involved.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 9 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
The East of England Ambulance Service was also called to the scene - however no one hurt.