Boy, 13, left shaken after man tried to grab him in the street
- Credit: Archant
A 13-year-old boy has been left shaken after a man began to follow him and tried to grab him.
The teenager was walking along Sizewell Road in Leiston on Thursday, November 21 at around 4pm when he became aware that a man was walking behind him in the same direction.
The boy decided to speed up, but the man also sped up with him and reached for the boy's arm.
The boy managed to move away and ran.
The man did not say anything to the boy, who was left shaken but not physically harmed.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk police have issued a description of the man.
He is described as black, of average build and aged around 20 to 30 years old. He was wearing a silver reflective jacket with the hood up and black jeans.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 4 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 5 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 6 Affordable homes project proposed for Suffolk village
- 7 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 8 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 9 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 10 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism
Those with any information should contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting reference 37/70715/19.