Sky announce re-arranged TV dates
SKY Sports are set for a bumper start to the season with their domestic coverage.
IPSWICH Witches will now enjoy television exposure after Sky Sports announced a re-scheduled set of dates for the start of the season.
Ipswich's clash at Belle Vue on Monday, April 19, will now be shown live.
The broadcaster, who will again cover every Grand Prix and World Cup event in addition to weekly Elite League action, have added more meetings to their April schedule.
Five dates are already pencilled in - and at least another one is planned in what is an exciting start to another season of live speedway action.
You may also want to watch:
The season gets underway with a repeat of last season's Elite League Final when champions Wolverhampton face Swindon on March 29, followed by Premier League action between Rye House and Birmingham.
SKY SCHEDULE: Monday March 29 Wolves v Swindon, Monday April 5 Rye House v Birmingham, Monday April 12 Coventry v Poole, Monday April 19 Belle Vue v Ipswich, Wednesday April 21 Poole v Coventry, Wednesday April 28 Eastbourne v Peterborough.
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 6 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 7 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 8 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
Meanwhile the track staff sign-on night takes place on Tuesday, February 16, 7.30pm, at the Garden Bar, Foxhall Stadium.
Anyone wishing to sign on to work on race nights is asked to bring along a passport-sized photograph.