Road partially blocked near Stowmarket train station
- Credit: Archant
A two-vehicle collision is causing slow traffic as highways and police clear oil from the road.
Officers were first called to Station Road in Stowmarket at 8.30am today, December 20, after reports of a road traffic collision between a Mercedes 320 and a Seat Leon.
The vehicles crashed at the Gipping Way junction, causing traffic to build on both sides of Station Road.
An East of England ambulance was called to the scene soon after and drivers were assessed for injuries but neither were found to be hurt.
Police called recovery for the vehicles at 8.45am before Gipping Way was closed as Highways began to clear spilt oil from the road.
You may also want to watch:
They continue to try and remove the fluid.
We will bring you more updates as they come in.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 3 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 4 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 5 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 6 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 7 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 8 Hadleigh dad fights to reverse diabetes diagnosis
- 9 Mike Bacon: This Ipswich team has Paul Cook's style stamped all over it
- 10 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress