Small fire at pub

A FIRE broke out in the chimney of a village pub.

A FIRE broke out in the chimney of a village pub.

The incident happened at the Mill Inn in Bury Road, Market Weston, near Diss at 6.26pm on Saturday night.

One appliance from Ixworth attended the scene and put out an area which had began smouldering.

No-one was evacuated from the building and dinner service was not interrupted.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus