Snape: Motorcyclist who died in collision named as Neil Moss, 50, from Pettistree
- Credit: Archant
Police have named the motorcyclist who died in a two-vehicle crash in Snape on Saturday.
Neil Moss, 50, from Pettistree in Suffolk, died following a collision between a black Ducati motorcycle and a green Honda Accord.
The incident took place in Snape Road, between Snape and Sudbourne, at around 1.20pm.
Police, paramedics and firefighters were sent to the scene but Mr Moss was pronounced dead at around 1.40pm.
The road was closed while a collision investigation took place and diversions were set up.
You may also want to watch:
The road re-opened at just before 6pm.
Police are asking any witnesses to call 101.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 10 Murder accused storms out of witness box after admitting stabbing his ex