Snape: Motorcyclist who died in collision named as Neil Moss, 50, from Pettistree
- Credit: Archant
Police have named the motorcyclist who died in a two-vehicle crash in Snape on Saturday.
Neil Moss, 50, from Pettistree in Suffolk, died following a collision between a black Ducati motorcycle and a green Honda Accord.
The incident took place in Snape Road, between Snape and Sudbourne, at around 1.20pm.
Police, paramedics and firefighters were sent to the scene but Mr Moss was pronounced dead at around 1.40pm.
The road was closed while a collision investigation took place and diversions were set up.
You may also want to watch:
The road re-opened at just before 6pm.
Police are asking any witnesses to call 101.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 5 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 9 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day