Snow Fiesta Christmas Fayre comes to Stowmarket this weekend
- Credit: Archant
The Snow Fiesta Christmas Fayre comes to Stowmarket this weekend.
As well as the annual traditional Christmas market and festive music, families will have the chance to try ice skating.
A bouncy snow globe will also be on hand to keep the under 7’s entertained and the indoor market at the Mix will be worth a visit.
Stowmarket Town Council’s David Marsh said: “It’s going to be a fantastically festive day, a great chance to experience all that Stowmarket has to offer at this time of year and the chance to try a free session of ice skating.”
Once all the shopping is done, a visit to the Christmas Tree Festival at the Parish Church would be the perfect way to complement Snow Fiesta along with a warm up at the Christmas Crafts, at Stowmarket Library, and The Mix indoor craft market.
You may also want to watch:
Parking is free in Babergh Mid Suffolk car parks across the town.
It runs from 9am to 4pm on Saturday.
- 1 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 2 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 3 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 4 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 5 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 6 Chambers on a 'Town core setting standards' at Colchester
- 7 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 8 Farmer's anger at 'utterly vile' dog owner who tied dog mess to gate lock
- 9 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 10 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown